Thursday, September 20, 2012

Finally! Tim Holt Distress Markers and More!

That's right! It was a long wait! But I finally got my mitts on a set of Tim Holtz Distress Markers! I have already used them a few times in creating ATCs. I cannot wait to use them for so much more. So much has happened and gone on since I was last on here. I said it before and will say it again - I need to get on here more. I have made a few changes and upgrades to my scrap oasis. Will take pics of the new additions later. Some of the new additions are some awesome aprons to wear while scrapping sign by Tim Holtz and Mario Rossi. Took 2 of his classes back in May as part of my Mother's Day gift from hubby and kids. Also new to the room is the necklace I made during one of his classes, some cute decorative plates, and a shelf hubby made to store my stickles, stains and reinkers.

Another goody that I just got my hands on is from Inkadinkadoo! One of my birthday presents this year. I cannot wait to play with it and start creating my own patterned papers. I did play with it a bit the other night.
Still working my daughters baby album....slowly making progress. Also working on projects for the kitchen and living room. After the holidays will redo the kids' rooms. Lots of projects going on. Can't wait to post photos and updates of all. I think by the time I get my project over the mantle complete it will be time to take it all down and decorate for Christmas! lol! Better get working!

No comments:

Post a Comment